Home Forums Australian Racing & Events RMYC Multihull Sprint series May 24 Special invite

• Creator
    Topic

Hi guy’s, we met up with Alan Brand from the Royal Motor Yacht Club Multihull division on Sunday 21/4/14. They are quite keen for the Weta’s to join their club. He has invited us to sail in their multihull sprint series race day on the 24/5/14. If anyone is interested you can contact Alan on 0419427763 or at ajbrand@optusnet.com.au (Unfortunately I will be away that weekend) Cheers Pete

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      alistairking
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi Pete

Any idea what time it all starts? I will have to look at soccer and netball schedule to see if I can make it in time. I’ll try looking up their website anyway cheers

Up
      Down
      ::

Hi guys, If you are thinking of coming to this event, Alan Brand has sent me a sms asking for those interested to contact him asap so they can organise a race schedule. This event will be 3 windward leeward races and is free entry for all Weta’s and an invitation to go back to RMYC for a beer after the racing is over. Unfortunately I cannot make it but I am hoping you guy’s make an effort and enter. Cheers Pete. P.S.Alan’s contacts are above.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.